On Aug.19, Amazon studio has dropped the official teaser trailer of the 3rd season of Amazon Original The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
Well, I have been following the show from the beginning & can’t express, how much I’m missing the show after The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel season 2 finale.
Now, after releasing the teaser Amazon tried their best to fill the void but it’s painful to wait for Dec. 6, 2019.
What I’ll do in the meantime?
Well, if you have the same feeling, then, you can read the below-given post to find the good & bad things about the teaser. As a bonus, some unknown facts about The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Tv show that you never knew before.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3 Teaser Trailer
Well, before going forward to find out about the hidden facts about the show, watch the teaser trailer of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3.
What I Liked in the Teaser Trailer
- All thanks to the Art Director & the costume Designer of the show. Well, all the costumes & dresses shown in the trailer are just fuc***g awesome.
- Some part of the show will shoot in Miami. You can get sneak peek of it on MaiselTV.
- Sterling K. Brown is going to play a role in the upcoming season 3. Although, we don’t know what role he’ll play in the show but the teaser trailer displayed a clip of him.
- The teaser didn’t reveal much. So, as of now, there’s much information regarding Abe’s future. That’s the best way to keep the suspense around a character.
What I Didn’t Like in the Teaser Trailer?
- The first thing I didn’t like about the trailer is the release date. Yeah! How anyone can wait this much for a show😢.
- NO Benjamin😒. The teaser trailer didn’t have any footage of Zachary Levi AKA Benjamin. So, there’s a big question mark on his status with the show. Will he come or not in the upcoming season? Do let us know your view in the comments section given below.
- The teaser length is of only 1:13 Minutes. Well, that’s way too short for the fans who love the show.
#9 Surprising Facts About The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel TV Show.
Now, let’s check out some of the interesting and surprising things you must know about The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel:
1 Sterling k. Brown said that “First of all, they shared some scoop about what we can expect from Season 3, and it sounds bigger and more wonderful than ever”.
2 Both of the stars shared their favorite episodes which are Catskills from season 2. Especially Rachel loves the scene where Abe visualize Midge as a standup comedian for the first time. Rachel stated that “I feel like we’ve been building to that moment since the beginning of the show, and it did not disappoint.”
3 To prepare for the role, Rachel watched Ali Wong’s comedy, especially Baby Cobra, which helped here to maintain the character a lot. Rachel said that both of them have the same level of sense of humor, and she would love to work with them.
4 Michael always wonders to have Billy Eichner or Steve Martin as the special guests in the show.
5 Both the starts knew each other before The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. They actually did a script reading process together when Rachel was just 19 years old. Their friendship really helps them to build the perfect chemistry in the show. And both of them said that while reading the script together they feel like it is just made for them.
6 The fans are very much addicted to seeing Benjamin and Midge, but the stars have a mixed feeling of happiness and sadness as well. The feelings are the same in the heart of Michel as well who has to play Joel’s role. Michel thought that Rachel and Benjamin both had good chemistry in the show. And Rachel said that she loves the relationship between the last couple of the season.
7 The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel character Susie AKA Alex Borstein is real living her life like her reel life. This is a very unsurprising fact to believe, but it is true.
8 Both of the stars Rachel and Michael have not so good experience while working with Tony Shalhoub. According to them, they had a hilarious experience with him on the set.
9 Rachel and Michel both revealed their deli orders. Michel said that he like matzo ball soup and pastrami and pickles. On the other hand, Rachel like coleslaw sandwiches.
Frequently Asked Questions | The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3
Q- When The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3 will release?
A- The season 3 will release on Dec. 6, 2019. You can watch it exclusively on Amazon Prime.
Q- Will we see Benjamin in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3?
A- Can’t confirm but as per some rumors, he has already left the show.
Q- How many episodes will air in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3?
A- Similar to season 1, the show will have 8 episodes in Season 3.
That’s all for now. Now, all we can do is wait for the show to release officially on Dec. 6. One thing is sure, December month will be a bit busy for me as I have to binge-watch the show.
However, till then I’m off to watch the show for the 3rd time. If you watched the trailer then do let me know what you liked in the teaser & what you didn’t in the comment section given below.