Planning to visit India for your vacations or you want to plan for your child’s summer vacation? Why don’t you try some most beautiful places in India for 2020 Vacations? Ahh! I guess I know what you are thinking?
You must be thinking that you don’t know which place to book for your vacations and where to stay. Am I right? Well, I help with both place and stay. I hope, you know India is a country of diversity, culture. So wherever you go and stay, you are not gonna feel alone and bored.
Let’s count on the different most beautiful places in India that you should undoubtedly visit. Let’s travel from the South in our first part then to North, then East to West.
5. Most Beautiful Place In India – Munnar, Kerala
Munnar, a hill station 1,700 meters above the sea level. The station is famous for its lush green hills and tea plantations. Its unique flora and fauna make the environment more beautiful to visit. Along with enjoying the view, you must visit:
- Atukkad Waterfalls: Among the tourist attractions of dense vegetations, Waterfalls attracts most of the tourists. The cold water destination is also a quite well-known hotspot for the trek.
- Muniyara Dolmens: The Neolithic dolmens of Muniyara is also situated in this dense vegetation area of Marayur. Grab a taxi and experience your 2,000-year-old mysterious time travel.
- Echo Point: Experience the echo phenomenon at the Kurunji flower point. Don’t forget to capture the lake and hillock.
- Eravikulam National Park/Rajamalai National Park: If you want to experience your journey with rare endangered species of animals like Tiger, Leopards, Nilgiri Tahr, Gaur, Indian Muntjac and Sambar Deer, Golden Jackal, Wild Dogs, Dhole, Jungle Cat. But don’t forget to take the guide with you and enjoy the safe experience of flora, fauna, reptiles, and avifauna.
- Mattupetty Dam: The Mattupetty Dam is one of the picnic spots for boating.
- Chithirapuram: Chithirapuram is characterized by old bungalows, cottages, and playgrounds. If you want experience old-worldly charm of the Munnar then do visit here.
- Top Station: Get the out-worldly experience of the mountains. Be careful the view is beautiful that it may stop your breath for once. And I guess you visit this place for this, na?
- Marayur: Don’t do time travelling for 2000 years ago, also travel to the era of Hindu Epic History of Mahabharata, Marayur. It is said Pandavas visited here. Also, you can steal some natural sandalwood branches for your home. But take care, you better not be caught.
What would be the best time to visit here?
If you are truly thinking to visit then visit the place from May to October.
4. Most Beautiful Place In India – Agumbe, Karnataka
If you’re an Indian Child then you must have seen the fictions of Malgudi Days. No worries, if you haven’t seen the fiction. Malgudi Days was one of the most loved programs on Indian Television. If you are also a nature lover then this most beautiful place in India’s gonna make you believe in heavens.
Where to Visit in Agumbe?
- The sunset point – Feel the beautiful warmth of the sun
Have a 10-minute walk from the main town of Agumbe. Also, these hills are the highest peak of Western Ghats. I hope you can feel the goosebumps from the hypnotically beautiful sunset.
- Falls – A beautiful Trek point
The league of India’s highest number of waterfalls, Barkana falls is 850 ft high just in the middle of the dense forest. Trust me, you are gonna enjoy this most beautiful trek of India.
- Gundi Falls – Witness the raw beauty of nature
Another beautiful view for your trek, in fact, I must say the raw beauty of nature. Just like old saints or yogi you can also have experience of the most beautiful, quiet and deep meditation.
- Abbi Falls – A magnetic view that will keep you there
The muddy trails of magnificent sight of the waterfall gushing down from the rocks give you a magnificent view. But you need to be really cautious before you book tickets as the fall dries in summer. So do not book your tickets in Summer Season.
- Temple – A temple of Hoysala Period
Is your child is also weak in History? I have a solution to take him on a tour of India. Especially, when you visit South India. The temple of Hoysala Period. The temple has 108 special stairs to Gurbha Gruha symbolizing 108 names of Lord Krishna.
What is the best time to visit Agumbe?
It’s always good to know when to visit where. So, the best time to visit Agumbe is from November to February.
3. Most Beautiful Place In India – Agatti Island, Lakshwadeep
Well, if you want to enjoy a beautiful Island holiday between the coral bay then this 7.6 km long island is your destination. No doubt, Hawai could give you a different experience. But trust me if you want to celebrate your day then these beautiful reefs will be the best deal for you
What would be the best time to visit?
The best time to most beautiful place in India is sweetheart time i.e. October to March
2. Most Beautiful Place In India – Andaman And Nicobar Islands
Take your loved ones to an adventure of water sports on the sea. Ah, Common! I know you can experience it in the Northern parts of India, but you won’t be able to enjoy the sea games. Enjoy the scuba dive, 96 Wildlife Sanctuaries, and snorkelling.
What would be the best time to spend your holidays?
Finally, some most beautiful places in India for your Summer Tour the best time to visit the place is May to September.
1. Most Beautiful Place In India – Goa
One of the most fantasizing places in South India. Not alone the beach experience, also, you can try the waterfall fun in the dense forest.
Which would be the best time to visit Goa?
The best time to visit Goa starts from Mid November to Mid February.
I hope, now you know the most beautiful places to visit in South India. Bookmark the page to follow the next part of Western India. And don’t forget to share your experience of the tour. I will be waiting.
See you in the next part.